Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Geofrey Felix Kalumuna in the PAD Magazine (German international organisation)

Geofrey Felix Kalumuna in the PAD magazine (read page 15 of the printed magazine).

I was involved in the programme namely "Teacher Training Programme: European-Islamic Intercultural Dialogue which started from 25th September and ended on 9th October 2010"

I would like to thank the Department of Cultural of Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany in Tanzania on behalf Federal Republic of Germany through Padagogischer Austauschdienst (PAD) for invitation as well as a wonderful tours and visits in Germany for the seminar namely Teacher Training Programme: European-Islamic Intercultural Dialogue which started from 25th September and ended on 9th October 2010. Also, my thanks goes to Erika Leitzinger-Siguda who was working and may be still working at the embassy of Germany in Tanzania for her kindness and cooperation shown to me before I went to Germany. Personally, I gained a lot, and I encourage the same exchange programs to continue so as to benefit our two countries, Tanzania and Germany. 

Also, I would like to thanks PAD for the interview they made to me and the way the published in PAD magazine.  

You may visit PAD website and other links.





No comments:

Post a Comment